Wednesday, March 11, 2009

6 Months Along!

The Excalibur Hotel and Casino paid for the dress Sunny is wearing in this picture. You'd never know she was pregnant if you watched her walk away, but the side view is now a little harder to disguise.

6 comments:

Ben and Chelsee said...

Sunny! There are a few people in my life that when I think of them I smile. You are one of those people. Also, you are such a beautiful pregnant lady! I am so happy for you.
My email address is Chelsee14@hotmail.com. Email me and I will email you back my address for the shower invites. I would love to see you. Take care my friend.

Ashley Madsen said...

I LOVE IT!!! Sunny you are so cute! I can't wait to do something with you sometime. Email me and I will email you my address too: ashley_marie09@hotmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sunny bunny you look so beautiful in this dress and so cute prego! How come you got a free dress?

Traci said...

SOOO cute! Love it!! washburn_traci@hotmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Sunny-you look fabulous! Can't wait to meet that sweet little girl!