Entering Indians Gardens campground. We finally made it to the South Rim after hours of treacherous switchbacks. Lot of foreigners at the canyon were there as tourists. This sleepy lady didn't quite get the nike logo right.
Wow! How long did it take you to do the trip? I assume you had to camp over in the canyon, right? You need to come to Utah for a visit and let Jim, Zach and Katie (and now Hannah) take you on some awesome hikes! Hiking is Jim's specialty and we would LOVE to see you!
Oh my gosh, besides being absolutely beautiful, it does look scary! That's why you're the hiker and I'm the baker. (I'm not even that really it just sounded good!)
5 comments:
You guys travel alot! I am impresed. I about had a heart attack just watching you stand so close to those drop offs!! Scary!
This looks like it was so fun. I'm glad you guys made it back in one piece.
You guys are so crazy! We did supai and that was enough for the next 10 years! Glad you made it back, you guys are so cute!
Wow! How long did it take you to do the trip? I assume you had to camp over in the canyon, right? You need to come to Utah for a visit and let Jim, Zach and Katie (and now Hannah) take you on some awesome hikes! Hiking is Jim's specialty and we would LOVE to see you!
Oh my gosh, besides being absolutely beautiful, it does look scary! That's why you're the hiker and I'm the baker. (I'm not even that really it just sounded good!)
Post a Comment