Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Semi Annual Update.

Sunny and I are doing great and enjoying the cool weather this summer in Flagstaff. I'll attempt to catch everybody up on the Hyatt happenings.

Soldier summited the highest peak in AZ last week: Mt. Humphrey. Both him and I need to get back into shape.

My dad took the whole family to the circus this past weekend. The view from the sixth row was great, and the circus was better than it had been in previous years. Oh yeah, Sunny also became a redhead over night. Fun!



The first weekend of June, Flagstaff holds their annual dog show. I entered Soldier in it for fun. It was quite a sight seeing dogs everywhere, and although Soldier didn't win, we had a good time.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Your wife looks super cute as a redhead. You are obsessed with your dog and that's okay, I guess. It is good to hear an update from you and see that you're alive. I am so jealous since I have never been to the circus!

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

cute pics! wishing the weather in mesa was as pleasant as it is in flag!

The Giles said...

Love the update. Sunny looks amazing as always..... love the red hair! Your dog is lucky to have such loving & attentive parents.

yo mama said...

The circus was especially fun this year! Great job with the pictures, with picking a wife, etc. etc.