Awww! She's gorgeous! THOSE eyes!! She's doll!!
her facial expressions crack me up... and that snaggle tooth.
so cute - I can't believe how big she's getting. Love the pony tails on top :)
Oh Sunny she is INSANELY adorable!!! I saw your mom walking her the other day but didn't get a chance to stop and see her, I was droppin' stuff off at some houses! But she is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! She's gorgeous! THOSE eyes!! She's doll!!
her facial expressions crack me up... and that snaggle tooth.
so cute - I can't believe how big she's getting. Love the pony tails on top :)
Oh Sunny she is INSANELY adorable!!! I saw your mom walking her the other day but didn't get a chance to stop and see her, I was droppin' stuff off at some houses! But she is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment