Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hyatt life at random.......



Sassy Senoritas!


Aspen's Christmas dress





Date night out to see Phantom


We discovered she loves pumpkin guts!




Jacob sketched this on our pumpkin himself! I thought it turned out pretty good!


My first homemade apple pie




Aunt Shelby loves to do her hair :)


My new haircut.......thanks Shelby!!!

8 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

LOVE her Christmas dress, LOVE her in the pumpkin...so cute! And that little warm bear outfit is so cute on her. Love that girl.

andy pav said...

she's a cutie bug. Miss you guys, wish you could be up here enjoying the snow with us, Kylee says "oh baby". Which means she thinks Aspen and her should be friends.

Traci said...

Ok...you are gorgeous. She is gorgeous!! I LOVE all the pics!! We need to hang out!

Arnett's said...

So cute!

Sharon said...

What cutie - I can't believe how big she's getting.

Steven said...

You guys are so cute! I was talking to your mom for awhile at their ward Christmas Party last week, Aspen sounds SO SO adorable and what a great baby:) Your short hair is so cute to!! Fun pictures!

Steven said...

Hey sorry This is Kiera... I'm under Steve's name on accident! If your curious who 'Steve' is! ha

Doug & Alisha Madsen said...

Just wanted to say Thanks for the Christmas card. I would've sent you one but I didnt have your new address. The pic of Aspen is so cute. By the way, I love your hair short. Its really cute on you. Is Jacob planning on doing the St. George marathon again this year?