What can I say about the video...I laughed, I cried, it's honestly the best video I've seen. Yeah, it didn't have any shoe making like other recently seen films, but I loved the post. Happy Anniversary and we are so happy for the two of you. Mustang Sally...possibly a dedication to the recently sold car?
3 comments:
What can I say about the video...I laughed, I cried, it's honestly the best video I've seen. Yeah, it didn't have any shoe making like other recently seen films, but I loved the post. Happy Anniversary and we are so happy for the two of you.
Mustang Sally...possibly a dedication to the recently sold car?
hahaha, i loved the video! I just want to know if ya made that snow cones out of yellow snow...
HOW FUN IS THAT!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS!!! What little cuties!!!! (Oh I'm such a Mom)
Post a Comment