Saturday, December 08, 2007

Our First Flagstaff Snow

Jacob & Sunny's Documentary On Snow

Getting Soldier Ready For His First Duck Hunt Next Weekend

Soldier Learning For The First Time That Snow Can Get Into Your Eyes

Furry Sunny, Furry Soldier

Jacob And Soldier


Soldier Chillin By His Warm, Cozy Doghouse

6 comments:

yo mama said...

THE DOGHOUSE IS SO AWESOME! All those hours of work paid off. It really is cool. You, Sunny and Soldier all look so cute in the snow. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the videos. They never loaded. Love you guys!!! Momasita

Brian and Joy said...

We are loving the videos that you posted and I think soldier is ready for duck season. You did a fantastic job training him. To be honest with you, I was pumped to see the new post, since it had been a few weeks and the world wanted more.
I feel like we need to get together and do some sledding. Well, enjoy the rest of the weekend and talk to you soon.

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

Dude, that's pretty amazing how he can find the duck in the snow & I love how you saw watch and he looks outward!!!
If only we could teach Mom that :-)

yo mama said...

Okay, okay, so I guess I was just doing something wrong and the video was up. Soldier is such a cutie. (As are you guys of course) I love it. He pretty much disappears running in the snow. And Dave, well I can run when you say "watch", just not that fast! (Silly, silly David)

diana said...

the dog house looks fabulous... er, i mean sturdy and masculine looking.

i'm so so jealous of your snowy home. i need to move... temporarily of course, i mean, shoveling it is only fun for a short while.

Halvos said...

Ok, I hope you don't think its weird that I looked at your blog! I saw yours on Al & Erica's. Its Lori (whiting). :) You and Sunny are SO cute! And can I just say that dog of yours is awesome..especially his house! Impressive! Hope all is well with you Jacob! It was fun to see what you've been up to. Feel free to check out my blog too!