All I can say is "where do you find these crazy things"!!!
I laughed so hard at that commercial!! Especially after having seen the original, to see it done with kids is hilarious! Having some milk watchin the game. I'm laughing again.
hahahaha, i like that one better than the original!!! that reminds me so much of mom, grandmother and monique!
its awesome how you can take an evil product and turn it into something wholesome...usually it is the other way around!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All I can say is "where do you find these crazy things"!!!
I laughed so hard at that commercial!! Especially after having seen the original, to see it done with kids is hilarious! Having some milk watchin the game. I'm laughing again.
hahahaha, i like that one better than the original!!! that reminds me so much of mom, grandmother and monique!
its awesome how you can take an evil product and turn it into something wholesome...usually it is the other way around!
Post a Comment