skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Flagstaff Here I Come!!!

I just got an acceptance letter to my top choice for physical therapy school. I will be moving to Flagstaff, AZ come the end of May where I will become a Northern Arizona University LUMBERJACK! We are soooo excited to leave the big town, and settle down for three years in a nice quiet outdoorsy town where I will be able to mountain bike, fish, and hike to my hearts content.
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Hey congratulations!! How close is Flagstaff to Mesa? Is it still a ways? I know it's way north and beautiful and not a place to travel through in the winter but thats all I know. What will Sunny do?
Flagstaff is about 2.5 hours North of Mesa, and yes, it supposedly gets colder than SLC. I don't know how that's gonna go. Neither Sunny nor I have ever lived in the snow before so that will be a change of pace. It is going to be great though to get out of Vegas. People are weird here. They honk their horns if you don't floor it off the line and will tailgate you if you are not consistently doing 20 over the speed limit. It's too fast paced for me. And Sunny and I have both decided we would rather not raise kids in a city that has giant billboards of half naked women on them. I can just picture driving down the road with little Jacob in the carseat saying "What that Daddy?". Probably NOT!
THIS WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST BITS OF NEWS WE HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME! YES, YOU ARE CLOSER!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!
Post a Comment